White, immaculate teeth are for many still the absolute ideal of beauty, but have inherently Unfortunately very few really nice teeth. If you get to know a person, then you look at him sometimes on the teeth.
- Read also tooth care tips
If these are discolored, crooked or missing in the front of which, it is usually so that you stare often times on the mouth of his opponent.
Not everyone is blessed with beautiful teeth now times. Some have very small teeth, others crooked again very large, however, some discoloration and others. But we would like to present here teeth whitening tips that will help you get beautiful white teeth.
Teeth whitening tips
1. Lemon juice, salt, baking soda, fruit and vegetables here are the magic remedy from the kitchen. If you 2 to 3 times a week to clean your teeth, For example, with a little lemon juice, then you will gradually become lighter.
Read also children tooth care tips
2. As an alternative to lemon juice, but you can also mix a little salt with the toothpaste. Then don’t forget to brush your teeth as usual to remove the remains of the salt or the lemon juice.
3. With baking soda and water you can make a toothpaste that has a whitening effect. You should brush your teeth once a week with this toothpaste.
- The great thing about all this is that your teeth will not only white by the baking soda, baking powder also kills bacteria in the mouth that can cause plaque.
4. It ranges from sometimes even when you eat specific fruits or vegetables. Vegetables such as carrots, celery and cucumbers have an abrasive and thus cleansing effect on the teeth.
- Read also teeth care tips
5. However, these natural products do not bleach only the teeth, they taste good really good. In addition, you also do not cost as much as whitening toothpastes or a professional teeth whitening. Give it a try.
Teeth whitening tips in Urdu