Today, almost every climate protection and sustainability. But what do we actually do that the good intentions into action?
- Read also energy saving tips for home
From these energy saving ideas not only you save energy another positive effect of saving energy is that you can even save you money.
Home energy saving
1. Rather short and violent open at least twice a day all over the windows, rather than tipping it back. You can close as soon as the air in the room is cold it again. The air is exchanged without cool the walls. Turn the airing of getting the heater.
- Let’s also little used rooms about the bedroom not to cool completely otherwise the walls are damp and mold forms.
2. Those who use flow, can save a lot of water. The small nozzle costs around 10 dollars the average cost of water is 250 Dollars per person per year. The patch on the faucet or shower limiter mix air with the water, make the beam softer and reduce consumption so by half.
- Read also energy saving ideas
3. Did you know that a two person household will save 270 kilowatt hours of electricity per year when obsolete lamps are replaced by energy saving bulbs? Here, the new light is just as cozy as the old.
- LEDs and energy saving bulbs are available in many shapes and light colors for example, in warm white.
4. Granted, he’s so practical pure linen, press the button, and the machine does the rest. But just older dryers are real power hogs. In summer, the laundry should therefore dry in the open air for free.
- Read also home energy saving tips
5. Number of washing machines inserts can be reduced considerably if you always fill the device up to the maximum load. Modern detergents allow lower temperatures than ever before.
- Normally 30 or 40 degree wash temperature are sufficient. 60 degrees (consumes 50 percent more energy than 40 degrees) is needed only for heavily soiled laundry.