Mango was discovered 5,000 years ago in India, this tropical fruit is now grown in Pakistan, South and Central America, the Caribbean and other warm areas of the world.
- Read also watermelon benefits
In whole world mango is a very popular fruit and is also known as “king of fruits“.
Mangoes are delicious and juicy and have more than 20 different vitamins and minerals a good reason to like it.
Important mango benefits for men and women health are as fallows.
1. Mango helps to reduce cholesterol levels, which supports the cardiovascular activity. It has a high vitamin A content and helps maintain healthy and fresh eyes and skin to preserve. The compounds in mango also help to cleanse pores and reduce stains.
2. Studies suggest that the high levels of antioxidants can help in the Mango, to protect against cancer, and rids the body of toxins and protects cells against free radicals.
- Read also honey benefits
Mango is very rich in vitamin E, which is connected to the preservation and promotion of the sexual instinct.
3. Impressive amounts of vitamin C, vitamin A, beta-carotene and flavonoids in mangoes help our organism to a healthy immune function, normal blood pressure, good vision and strong bones.
4. Mango contains a lot of vitamin B6, which is essential for the production of the neurotransmitter GABA. GABA inhibits some nerve transmission in the central nervous system, which has a calming effect.
5. Mango is rich in many other nutrients and minerals, such as manganese, copper and zinc, all of which are important for different processes in the body.
6. Nutrients and miners in mango give maximum protection against lung, mouth, colon, breast cancer and prostate cancer, leukemia and stroke.
Mangoes are a wonderful addition to salads, along with other fruits such as grapes, tangerines, apples and pineapple.
- Read also banana benefits
Mangoes give a delicious sauce for meat and fish.