Pregnancy is not a disease and therefore applies in principle. What a woman usually does well and is healthy, is usually in the pregnancy right for them.
But what helps to cope with cravings or nausea? During pregnancy you should be good care of yourself physically and psychologically.
- Read also: Early pregnancy symptoms
Your chances of an uncomplicated pregnancy and a healthy baby will grow if you follow a few healthy pregnancy rules.
We write some healthy pregnancy tips for pregnant moms. By these pregnancy tips you can got step up for healthy baby.
Healthy pregnancy tips
1. Take care of in a timely fashion antenatal classes, pregnancy exercise, the place of birth and a midwife.
- A good birth preparation is helpful for your child’s health. If you are an early opt for a midwife, you have enough time to build a relationship of trust.
2. Even if you do not necessarily need to eat more during pregnancy, it is important to a balanced and healthy diet.
- Many women no longer certain foods suddenly like, but it is always possible to replace them with others who have an equivalent nutritional value.
3. Make sure that your diet plan daily vegetable and fruit contains and that you daily carbohydrates (preferably whole grains), proteins (e.g fish, meat, eggs, nuts or legumes), milk and dairy products to take.
- But Also look at the calories, especially some fruits (grapes) and nuts contain a lot!
4. Folic acid is the only nutritional supplement that could be described as vital in pregnancy. It prevents an open back, called Spina Bifida and other malformations of the nerves in the baby.
- Women who want children should also take Folic acid. In the pharmacies there are a number of preparations that are precisely tailored to the needs of pregnancy.
For, unfortunately, is Folic acid a very unstable substance, which can not be absorbed in sufficient quantity with normal food.
- Read also: Health problems in pregnant women
5. Other important nutrients for your health and your baby are iron and calcium that you record at normal diet.
- If you do not like fish, there are alternative vitamin supplements with fish oil. These include preparations that contain Vitamin A1 or Retinol.
6. Regular exercises gives you the strength and stamina you will need to carry the extra weight and better manage the stress during childbirth.
- You can more quickly reclaim your old figure also so after birth. Exercise also increases your good mood and helps the pregnancy blues you to keep away.
7. If you do exercises regularly, then you should continue with it as long as possible in pregnancy. Unless your sport involves many risks of injury.
- Read also: Care in pregnancy
Gentle recreational sports such as walking , swimming, water aerobics and yoga are more suitable for healthy pregnancy.