Every one want to do some thing new and different while using computer and for that purpose he or she try different computer tips and tricks.
- Read also repair windows 7
If you know computer tips and tricks then you can do more brilliant things on your computer.
Disable aero snap and aero shake
Here below know how to disable aero snap and aero shake in Window 7 for getting better performance.
Disable aero shake
If you want to disable Aero Shake in window 7, proceed as follows.
1. Click Start and in the Search box, type regedit. Click with the right mouse button on regedit.exe, and then click Run as administrator.
2. Confirm the User Account Control by clicking on Yes.
- Read also customize windows 7 taskbar
3. In Registry Editor, go to the key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows
And create it (by clicking with the right mouse button on the Windows key) on New -> key a new key named explorer.
4. Then click (again with the right mouse button) on the key so you just created (Explorer) and create over New -> DWORD (32–bit). Add a new DWORD entry named NoWindowMinimizingShortcuts.
5. Ext, double click the entry NoWindowMinimizingShortcuts and change its value from 0 to 1.
- To enable Aero Shake again just delete the entry NoWindowMinimizingShortcuts. For the settings you must be accepted to ex and again Log.
Disabling aero snap
To disable aero snap function in window 7, proceed as follows.
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Ease of Access -> Ease of Access Center – Facilitate Using the Mouse.
2. Now put a check in front of the entry Prevent windows are automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen.
- Read also windows 7 ftp
3. For the setting to take effect, click OK when done.