Toothache determined almost everyone at some point in life.
- Read also: Teeth whitening tips
The causes can be very varied, it must therefore not always be a hole in the tooth.
However toothache are always a reason to visit the dentist to make clarify the exact cause, because in most cases, the pain will not disappear on their own.
Toothache can the various causes such as holes in the teeth, a loose tooth filling, sinusitis , abscess in the gums, or a broken tooth.
The best is a visit to the dentist, but if the appointment a few days be fulfilled, several toothache remedies can help tooth pain.
1. A popular home remedy for toothache is clove oil. Clove oil distributed to the affected area, causing a relief of symptoms. Also rinse the mouth with a little diluted tea tree oil is a method often used.
2. Cooling of the affected area can temporarily relieve the toothache and is thus an effective tooth pain remedy. You can suck an ice cube or cool the affected area with an ice pack.
- Read also: Children tooth care
In most cases, the pain will subside because cold awarded suppresses the pain at the nerve endings.
3. Drink 2 cups green tea a day when suffering from toothache and you will feel better
Green-tea speed up healing at same time because it contain ingredients that have strong anti-inflammatory effect.
4. Mix equal quantities of salt and pepper also add some water to make paste, now put paste on the teeth that causes pain and you’ll feel much better, especially in the case of sensitive teeth ache.
You can repeat the process for a few consecutive days, or even the demise of dental pain.
5. Take cucumber and cut it into thick slices. Place these slices on and around the area of the aching tooth, it will begin to develop its calming effect.
The best result is when the cucumbers are cooled because the cold supports pain soothing effect.
6. Place a piece of raw potato in the place of pain and leave it long enough, or you can mash a few raw potatoes with salt and put putty in place of pain, too.
Also slice of lemon placed on the affected tooth for a while can relief in toothache.
7. The bets toothache remedies remedy is paste of honey and ground cinnamon. Make paste by mixing 1 tsp ground cinnamon with 5 tsp honey and put some amount of paste on affected teeth.
- Read also: Teeth care tips
Kept the rest at room temperature and used 2-3 times a day until the end of tooth pain.
Toothache remedies in Urdu