Tazablog.com and its content is compliance with DMCA policy and with 17 U.S.C §512. At Tazablog, we protect your intellectual property rights in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act.
Content (text, graphic designs, logos and images) at tazablog or on sub-pages are copyright protected. Publication without the express authorization of owner whether printed or electronic, is strictly prohibited.
If you believe your work has been the subject of copyright infringement, please follow the procedure below. If we have infringed any copyright, it is so unknowingly and unintentionally that we are not responsible for any errors that may result from any accidental copyright infringement.
Note: Your application of copyright infringement will only be valid if you send the following details to us:
- A physical or electronic signature means a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- Identifying the material that allegedly infringes the copyright, including information about the location of copyright material, with sufficient detail that we can locate and verify infringing content existence.
- A proof that the material belongs to you or statement proving that this material belongs to the intellectual property owner and that no rights have been granted for the other use of intellectual property.
- Contact information of the copyright owner, including complete address, email address, telephone number etc.
- An affidavit stating that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to bring the complaint to the attention of the copyright owner.
Upon notification of the authorized representative it is our policy:
- To disable access to infringing material.
- Contact to content provider and tell him that copyright infringing content is removed from tazablog, and that we stop accessing the service from such content providers, members or users.
You can use the following contact form or email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to report any alleged copyright infringement.
If the relevant alleged copyright infringement is reported and the accuracy of the claim has been verified, we may remove such content within 3 business days from our website. Also, we will contact you as soon as these measures have been taken.